By Paul Ruditis,Patrick Faricy
This hilarious parody firmly crops Klingons on the middle of the Christmas story—where they rightly should still be—including every thing from a Santa built with retractable claws, tribbles within the stockings of naughty Klingon girls and boys, and the lively vacation heat of a sizzling cup of mulled blood wine. Illustrated in a vintage Norman Rockwell–inspired sort, A Very Klingon Khristmas is the ideal vacation present for each Star Trek fan!
Read Online or Download A Very Klingon Khristmas (Star Trek) PDF
Best tv arts & entertainment books
Buffy the Vampire Slayer transcended its cult-comic roots to accomplish tv good fortune, spawning the derivative sequence Angel and an educational circulation alongside the way in which. This scholarly remedy takes a multidisciplinary method of Buffy’s fandom, which has expressed itself via fiction, movies, song, artwork, and different media.
Tv scholarship has considerably neglected programming aimed toward Black audiences regardless of a number of sweeping histories and opinions. during this quantity, the 1st of its variety, individuals research the televisual variety, complexity, and cultural imperatives happen in programming directed at a Black and marginalized viewers.
This publication presents an figuring out of tv learn from either the quantitative and qualitative views. It systematically analyzes some of the learn paradigms utilized in the examine of televison, and makes a speciality of the mixing of quantitative and qualitative methodologies as a method for realizing the complexities linked to this medium.
Misplaced in house used to be the 1st major time weekly tv sequence to take audience into outer space’s unusual new alien worlds – anything the networks believed very unlikely on a television funds and time table. during this intriguing new publication sequence, you're whisked again in time to the creation places of work, writers’ meetings, and sound phases for the making of this iconic sequence.
- Remake Television: Reboot, Re-use, Recycle
- Storia della radio e della televisione in Italia: Un secolo di costume, società e politica (I tascabili Marsilio) (Italian Edition)
- The DVD Novel: How the Way We Watch Television Changed the Television We Watch
- A Book on the Making of Lonesome Dove (Southwestern & Mexican Photography Series, Wittliff Collections at Texas State University)
- Television and Psychoanalysis: Psycho-Cultural Perspectives (The Psychoanalysis and Popular Culture Series)
- Tracing the Borders of Spanish Horror Cinema and Television (Routledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies)
Additional resources for A Very Klingon Khristmas (Star Trek)
A Very Klingon Khristmas (Star Trek) by Paul Ruditis,Patrick Faricy