By Daizhan Cheng,Hongsheng Qi,Zhiqiang Li
Read Online or Download Analysis and Control of Boolean Networks: A Semi-tensor Product Approach (Communications and Control Engineering) PDF
Similar system theory books
This booklet is multi- and interdisciplinary in either scope and content material. It attracts upon philosophy, the neurosciences, psychology, computing device technology, and engineering in efforts to unravel primary matters in regards to the nature of rapid information. nearly the 1st half the publication is addressed to old techniques to the query even if there's this type of factor as quick wisdom, and if this is the case, what it'd be.
This paintings tackles the issues of knowing how strength is transmitted and allotted in power-grids in addition to in deciding on how strong this transmission and distribution is while changes to the grid or energy ensue. an important final result is the derivation of specific relationships among the constitution of the grid, the optimum transmission and distribution of power, and the grid’s collective habit (namely, the synchronous new release of power).
The necessity for structures definition arises simply because any real-life method is inherently advanced. it truly is very unlikely to appreciate totally the elaborate interplay of any procedure of the genuine global with its atmosphere, or to outline all its parts and every of its information. structures definition or method definition is an artifact created through people to outline what a approach is.
This ebook bargains a close research of breakdowns in site visitors and transportation networks. It indicates empirically that transitions from unfastened circulation to so-called synchronized move, initiated via neighborhood disturbances at community bottlenecks, show a nucleation-type habit: whereas small disturbances in loose move decay, greater ones develop extra and bring about breakdowns on the bottlenecks.
- Thinking Through Systems Thinking
- Geometric Design of Linkages: 11 (Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics)
- Optimal Estimation of Dynamic Systems (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Mathematics & Nonlinear Science)
- Recent Advances in Inverse Scattering, Schur Analysis and Stochastic Processes: A Collection of Papers Dedicated to Lev Sakhnovich (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Designing Networks for Innovation and Improvisation: Proceedings of the 6th International COINs Conference (Springer Proceedings in Complexity)
- Solving Fault Diagnosis Problems: Linear Synthesis Techniques (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
Additional info for Analysis and Control of Boolean Networks: A Semi-tensor Product Approach (Communications and Control Engineering)
Analysis and Control of Boolean Networks: A Semi-tensor Product Approach (Communications and Control Engineering) by Daizhan Cheng,Hongsheng Qi,Zhiqiang Li